Saturday, January 07, 2006

So I Finally Joined

I've had the invitation email in my inbox for awhile now.. I guess over the holidays it was a little bit hard to do anything other than EAT! :) Hehe.. Well, I'm so glad to be back and I can't wait to see everyone! I just got a new Cooks Country magazine two days ago and have been looking over the recipes. If I find any good ones I'll be sure to share! And, if you ladies have any special requests let me know - we can plan a cooking night (or a series of cooking nights) where we gather at each other's homes for a cooking "class" and learn how to make something together.

P - I would love to learn to make dumplings!
KR - I would love to learn to make those ribs!

I'm sure everyone else (maybe even the boys!) have some great recipes that I'd love to learn.

See you all soon!
T

1 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

definitely. i'd love to have you guys over for the ribs (kalbi). :)

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home