Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Which American Cities Best Fit You?

Thought I'd share my results with you all. Found this on a friend of a friend's blog. I was quite surprised that Honolulu came out on top, but look what came in second, Boston! Unfortunately, SF or Seattle weren't on the list and that's where I thought Ethan and I would be headed next...maybe we'll join the Jeong's in LA or the Lee's in Philly!

***American Cities That Best Fit You:***

65% Honolulu

55% Boston

50% Los Angeles

50% New York City

50% Philadelphia

Which American Cities Best Fit You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whichamericancitiesbestfityouquiz/

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

ok, my results were:

NYC

Boston

Chicago

Honolulu

Los Angeles

it looks like you'll have to go to philly without us. ;)

7:30 PM  
Blogger dj said...

Honolulu
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Portland
San Diego

6:25 PM  
Blogger saltydoc said...

My top cities were:

60% Boston
60% San Francisco
60% Washington, DC
55% New York City
50% Honolulu

Hmmm.....

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home